I have been going to a really cool website the past few days. You should try it:
http://www.coolmath-games.com/. I encourage everyone to explore all of the games. Some of my favorites are B-cubed, Bloxorz, Bouncing Balls, all Brick Breaking editions, Briker editions, Papa's Freezeria and Papa's Pizzeria, Fireboy and Watergirl in the Forest Temple, and Frizzle Frazz. I think Carson is too advanced but Ryder may enjoy Feed Fribbit series in a couple of months. It works with colors, addition, and subtraction. See you in a few weeks!
P.S. We went to the circus because we got tickets as a Christmas present. Happy Easter!!
On second thought, Carson might not be too advanced... I checked out the game again and it's got addition and subtraction but Carson will out grow it soon. I thought that it only had one level but it's actually multi-leveled. :P It might be a but "babyish", but that's for Californians to decide . . . :D
ReplyDelete